What do we do?
We provide liquidity in all supported coins on our dashboard. All vetted users can easily exchange an arranged amount of cryptocurrency to USD/EUR/GBP using our platform.
How am I protected from being scammed?
All online trades are protected by escrow. When a trade is started the amount of Bitcoins for the trade is automatically reserved from the seller’s StableWallet. This means that if the seller runs away with your money and does not release your Bitcoins StableWallet.com support can release the Bitcoins to you from escrow. If you’re selling Bitcoins, never release the escrow before you know that you have received money from the Bitcoin buyer.
What are the rules to sell bitcoins?
Being a StableWallet vendor can be very profitable if a few basic rules can be followed.
- You as a Vendor accept any and ALL Risks and liability for trading. It is up to you to protect yourself.
- No brokering is allowed. This applies to gift cards especially.
- No off escrow trades allowed. No giving them your contact info for external communications, StableWallet escrow must be used at all times else you will be banned. No exceptions.
- You must be responsive to buyers, if you are not at your computer then please click away status or take down all your offers. A low response score will reduce your sales dramatically as the system will send you far less business if you are not responsive to your buyers chat messages.
- You must maintain a civil tone with your customers at all times. No foul language or abusive tone is allowed.
- You must have full offer terms in simple short bullet points. Your buyers should know what they must provide and your terms for dealing with them. Be concise and accurate and use bullet points.
- You must have full simple trade instructions of exactly what you want them to do. Use bullet points and keep it short and sweet.
- Provide your customers with helpful aids and examples if necessary. For example if you require them to upload a selfie with photo id then put a example picture (with face and details blurred out.
Stick to the above rules and you will make a very profitable living on StableWallet.
Disputes are useful when a trade does not go as planned. When a dispute is started a moderator will intervene to settle the trade.
Disputes should be started in any of the following cases…
- If you are buying bitcoins, have followed the vendor instructions and paid the vendor but the vendor refuses to release bitcoins.
- If you are a vendor and the buyer is not responding and locking up your bitcoins in escrow.
- If you are a vendor and the buyer refuses to pay you or follow your trade instructions and will not cancel the trade.
- If the buyer of bitcoins forces you to release coins first, without payment confirmation or pretending that payment was made.
- If one of the parties impersonates the moderator, attempts to steal your StableWallet account details or in any other way violates the terms of service.
Only the sender pays bitcoin network miner fees. The bitcoin miners fee goes to the bitcoin network, not StableWallet. The StableWallet wallet is a FREE bitcoin wallet but there are fee’s that go to support the bitcoin network that we cannot control.
Can anyone load with StableWallet?
Yes. Jurisdiction permitting, we do work with carefully selected individuals who pass our KYC checks. StableWallet support intermediaries and brokers.
How are you funded? Do you have investors?
StableWallet is a privately held company.
If you are a buyer you do not pay StableWallet anything. StableWallet takes no fee from the buyer at all. The buyer does, however, pay a fee to the seller for converting their Cash, gift card or PayPal money etc… into bitcoin. Each seller has a different price so it is up to you to select the best one. For example, most vendors may charge a 30% fee to convert your Amazon Gift Card to bitcoin. This means you give them a $100 Amazon gift card and get back 70% of bitcoin to your StableWallet bitcoin wallet.
On StableWallet, the Seller of bitcoins pays a 1% fee. The buyer of bitcoins does not pay StableWallet any fee at all.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
StableWallet, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments
Our Vendors may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We take the strongest means possible to secure our data against software breeches and social engineering. We also use offer 2Factor Authentication.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users
We use the following types of cookie:
Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to StableWallet.
Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.